Intermediate Color Pencil Drawing
with Phillip Schorn
An excellent opportunity to expand your skills, this new online course with Phillp Schorn is designed for those with some experience with color pencil. You'll work on a rendering of your choice with input from the instructor. Each session will include a review of your work and assistance when needed. The remainder of the time will be a demo on a different technique and/or subject matter.
What you will need for this course:
- 48ct Prismacolor softcore pencils
- 1 9"x12" 300 series Strathmore Smooth Bristol Pad
- 1 colorless blending pen
- Pencil sharpener (electric or manual)
- Smooth surface to draw on or a drawing board
- A 1" or 2" clean, soft paint brush (to use as a drafting brush)
Supplies can be ordered through Blick's
or other retailer. This live Zoom course meets for 90 minutes on Tuesdays, 3pm to 4:30pm for 4 weeks. Students should be able to dedicate time between the sessions.
May 4 - 25th, 2021
Tue for 4 weeks from 3:00 - 4:30 pm
For more info, call us at 6307619977