Drawing with Colored Pencil on Black Paper - Online
with Phillip Schorn
Explore the beauty of drawing with colored pencil on black paper in this online course for beginners and experienced artists alike. Learn everything you need to get started - paper, pencils, how to put the color down, how to draw without seeing lines, layering, and blending.
This live Zoom course meets for 90 minutes, 6:30- 8 p.m. for four (4) weeks, March 4-25. A recording of each session will be available for you to view if you are unable to attend a live session. Reference images will be supplied. It is expected that students will be able to dedicate time between the sessions. Course# DRW107.221.01
What you will need:
- 48ct Prismacolor softcore pencils
- 9"x12" Strathmore Black Artagain Paper Pad
- White Graphite Paper (white carbon paper)
- Pencil sharpener (electric or manual)
- Helpful extras….. Smooth surface to draw on, drawing board, 1" or 2"clean soft paint brush (to use as a drafting brush)
Supplies can be purchased at Dick Blick or other online/reatil outlets. Links for Zoom sessions are sent through email by the instructor prior to the course start date.
Mar 4 - 25th, 2021
Thu for 4 weeks from 6:30 - 8:00 pm
For more info, call us at 6307619977