Filter by Category
Watercolor Pencil for Beginners - Online
with Phillip Schorn
Explore watercolor pencils in this live online course for beginners and experienced artists alike. Learn everything you need to get started – paper (hot & cold press paper), pencils, how to put the color down, layering, and blending. During each session, you'll review and work on a rendering with the guidance of the instructor.
This course is live on Zoom and meets for 90 minutes, 6:30-8:00 p.m., Tuesday, June 8-29. A recording of each session will be available for you to view if you are unable to attend a live session. It is expected that students will be able to dedicate time between the sessions. Reference images will be supplied. Course# DRW108.321.01
What you will need:
- 36ct Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
- 9"x12" Blicks Cold Press Watercolor Pad
- Pencil sharpener (electric or manual)
- Watercolor Brushes, small round and angled
- Helpful extras….. Smooth surface to draw on, drawing board, container for water
Supplies can be purchased at Dick Blick or other online/retail outlets. Links for Zoom sessions are sent through email by the instructor prior to the course start date. Age 16 and above.